Labels

Monday 18 February 2013

My Version of our Title Sequence

Here is the storyboard for my version of our title sequence. I have decided to reveal a seperate piece of information (such as the cast or director) on each shot and also give different hints to the story line on each. For example on the second shot i have pictures of the three teenage girls which will be shown at low saturation (not much colour). This will suggest to the audience that something dark will happen to them. Also on this shot i have revealed who has directed the film. The background of each shot will be black and also tense music will be playing in order to give the sequence an eerie feel.
I decided to finish my title sequence with a clear shot of our title which will then fade out to black. This will then leave us with a plain shot to start our film with. This will make it easier for us as we won't have to find a graphic match.

No comments:

Post a Comment